Thursday, March 28, 2013

I Smell Spring!

So even though there are piles of snow lingering from the recent storm, my students have informed me that a sunny 37 degrees feels awesome.  I see new green shoots sprouting up in my flower beds, and I had to resist the urge to buy a new pair of garden gloves the other day.  It's feeling like spring! 

Although these ideas and recipes float around on Pinterest and are available for anyone and everyone, I wanted to share a few photos from our March Women of Worth meeting.  The snacks were amazing, and they looked amazing, too!

Who's ready for spring flowers? 
(Me! Jumping up and down with both hands waving!)

Let's call him Mr. Bones -
My, do they have a crunch!

A healthy rainbow with my favorite pot of gold
(Hershey's almond nuggets)

Rabbit food :-) 
(crescent rolls, Philly spread, veggies)

Eggs and bacon anyone? 
(m&m's, pretzels, white choc.)
Maybe you'll be inspired to try one of these for Easter weekend?!

1 comment:

Thanks for joining the conversation!