Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Social Networking and Weight Loss

Since beginning my healthy lifestyle journey on Feb 20, I have looked to social media to help keep me motivated. When I was tracking using Livestrong, I would read the threads in the communities there. Although I didn't participate in the conversation, I found a lot of helpful information. 
Instagram has been a fun place for me to find motivation and ideas. If you search hashtags that apply to weight loss or healthy living, you'll find more info than you can process.
Weight loss groups on Facebook are abundant.  I'm not on Facebook,  but if I were, I would likely take advantage of this.
There is nothing so powerful as a before/during/after photo comparison,  and social media makes that possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!