Thursday, March 4, 2010

Maternity Tops

I have two big boxes of maternity shirts that I would like to get rid of. They are size XL and most are from Motherhood Maternity. Many are button down or back tie. A few are cotton t-shirt type pullovers. If you know of someone who may be interested, let me know. I am either going to consign them or put them on Craigslist. I'd rather not hassle with Ebay, but will as a last resort. The shirts are in excellent condition, and many were only worn maybe 4-5 times. None of them were second hand. If someone needs some modest tops for a business/casual environment, these would be perfect. I would say there are probably 40 tops??? 25 in one box, I know.
Because I have invested way too much in them, I would like to get a little back...a couple of bucks a piece or something.
My email is repstephanie@yahoo.com if someone is interested.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!