Thursday, November 17, 2011

New Read Coming Soon!

Although I use several websites for coupon matchups, deals, and printables, Money Saving Mom is my #1 go to resource.  Crystal Paine offers a perfect blend of ideas, advice, and encouragement for busy homemakers, moms, and women in general. 
I am so exited that she has published a book full wisdom from her years of experience with budgeting, couponing, parenting, and marriage!
It's even garnered the endorsement of Dave Ramsey...and that's sayin' something!


To pre-order Crystal's book, head on over to Amazon.  They'll take it from there!

***As a side note, please pray for my friend and co-worker, Marea.  She received some troubling news regarding the health of her mother, and she is getting ready to hop a plane to New York to be with her family later this afternoon.  I know she would appreciate the prayer support as you think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!