Thursday, September 27, 2012

Day 24...

My "day off" yesterday was wonderful!  I dropped the kids at school, and ran into Lima to pick up a gift and do some grocery shopping at GFS (my freezer had not one pound of meat in it - not good for meal prep!).  By the time I was finished, it was time to pick Allison up from preschool, and we went home, lit a candle, did laundry, swept floors, picked up clutter, and made a pot of soup.  The rainy weather has a bit of a chill to it, and the soup hit the spot.  I only had a couple of hours before heading back to the school to give piano lessons, but it was so nice to have a little bit of time to catch up!

Day 24's progress made me feel a little better.  Greg had to cut a new door opening in one of the bedrooms, and he was able to get the door in and all trimmed out!  I repainted the hall (didn't like the other color I had originally painted).  So again, not mega progress, but we're getting there!  Check out the dining room ceiling:


Looks like it needs some drywall...and a new light.  Can't believe this will actually all be done in the next 20 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!