Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 26...

I'm going to try to post daily house progress to keep myself motivated and to give my sister an idea of what's happening. If you're not interested, just skip any posts that begin with the word "Day." :-)

Last night I painted the girls' room, except for the trim. I had to quit at 9 in order to get everybody back home and in bed at a decent hour.

This is the color scheme:



I was a little disappointed that the "ice pink" ended up looking brighter and a bit too peachy, but I think it will all come together if we tone it down in other ways.

Tonight I plan to finish the trim and Kilz the playroom. And I just found out that I was granted the next three Wednesdays off (except for giving piano lessons) which will significantly help save my sanity during this crazy season!
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!