Friday, July 8, 2011

Kaitlynn's 1st Coupon Deal!


I think I have a convert!  I ran into CVS to pick up a couple of things yesterday, and Kaitlynn asked if she could come in with me.  She had $1 with her, and was sure that it would buy something.  I didn't want to dampen her enthusiasm by telling her how little $1 would actually buy these days.  I scanned my Extra Care card as soon as we entered, and it gave me what I considered some fairly worthless coupons.  Kaitlynn ran down the candy aisle, and pointed to the large bags of candy asking, "Can my $1 buy this?"  I shook my head with doubt, after all the tag read "Sale - 2/$5".  Remembering my worthless coupons, I opened my envelope and investigated a little further.  One of them was $2 off any one Skittles, Lifesavers, or Starburst bag 14oz. or larger!  I couldn't believe it...and I was so happy for her!  Gummy Lifesavers, 15.6 oz. bag, 50 cents!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!