Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 10

This was my last requested day off, so after treating myself to a Hazelnut Mocha {super and hot :-)} at Biggby {as well as dropping one of to my mom at work - something I rarely get to do!}, I started packing dishes and making trips across town. 

Starting to feel like a home as opposed to
an ugly, dirty, smelly building.  :-)

Living room ceiling painted -
Greg also applied 2nd coat of sealant
to living room/hall hardwood.

Kitchen floor done
On Day 10, Greg and I are hosting a table at a fundraiser dinner for our local Christian crisis pregnancy center, Heartbeat of Lima.  We have six guests joining us at our table, and I was amazed to hear that there are 70 tables being hosted and 560 guests coming to the dinner!  I will share photos and tell you about the guest speaker at gsrek.blogspot.com in a couple of days.  In the meantime, I'll be back here to let you know how Days 9 and 8 go by Saturday night or Sunday.  We actually hope to be moved in by then.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!