Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 12...

I did nothing more at the house (other than to haul a load of stuff over) because the carpet crew was there and then Greg was working on flooring in the only room I have left to paint.  I was excited to see that the two bedrooms on the first floor are all carpeted, and it is looking much more like a home.
:-)

By the end of the day, almost all of the kitchen/dining room laminate was laid, except for a stubborn area in front of the sink and dishwasher.  That should be completed on Day 12, and I plan to paint the dining room on Day 12. 

I forgot to take a pic of the carpeted rooms, but I'll leave you with one of the things I'll miss most when we move:

A mantle the entire width of the living room - although
I will admit that other than fall and winter, I do have
difficulty decorating it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!