Tuesday, October 13, 2009

CEC 2009

Yesterday our school staff attended ACE's Christian Educator's Convention in Indianapolis. Because of sickness, Mrs. Pouzar and Mrs. Nichols were unable to go along, so it actually ended up being a daddy/daughter date. :) 6 hours of travel, and 8 hours of sessions later, we were both exhausted and refreshed. It is possible!
It seemed that this year the topics were more relevant, and the speakers more passionate. I came away with a renewed sense of conviction and ferver concerning the Biblical mandate of Christian Education. I hope to share some of the session notes with you as I continue to process them in my own mind.
Here I am with the greatest boss and dad in the whole world. I'm not makin' that up! Preachers are a dime a dozen, but a pastor (there is a difference) who has also committed to being a Christian school administrator, can be a rare find. My dad has taught me so much through the years! He is a man of both conviction and compassion, and I am so glad to have the opportunity to share in ministry with him!

1 comment:

Thanks for joining the conversation!