Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Welcome!

For several months I have contemplated the idea of starting a personal blog. I have never been one to keep a journal, although I often wished I had penned some of the moments of my journey just for the sake of recollection.
Today I am taking the plunge, and although some of my ramblings may never make it beyond "Save Now" rather than "Publish Post", I hope this becomes a place to share ideas, experiences, and insights. My goal is that it be an interactive blog, with responsive readers who are willing to be transparent. , but whether or not it attracts any traffic, it will be an outlet expression. Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope to hear from you often!

2 comments:

  1. I am here to 'follow' you girl! So glad you are doing this blog, you are so pretty, smart, talented, and classy...I am excited to see what you have to say! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!